If you only knew...

It's me...it's my life....yeah.

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Week 3 :-/

Tomorrow begins week three of Woodlands Summer Camp 2005. It is our first overnight...and one of my favorite people won't be working...sad day :-( Anyway...lets see, I'm in the horse program again this week with Tabitha...i'm sad...she is leaving this weekend for the summer. It's gonna be this weird this summer...already two staffers gone and I think another one will be leaving soon. Steph is here reading this...and now she has a BIG head :-) she's cool though...I told Audrie that she is the little sister that I always wanted and never had :-D (she is still reading this so it's really weird)
My brother called my g-mother and said he missed me. I want to call my sister...she wasn't having an easy pregnancy....and I hope everything is okay with her and the baby. I also miss my neice Kailyn.
It's 11 o'clock right now and I'm burning CDs for Stephanie for VBS...I told her today that when I hang out with her that I fell like I have a real job...hehehe.......
Anywho...I'm off...hope everyone is well....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home