If you only knew...

It's me...it's my life....yeah.

Saturday, June 25, 2005

SUPER FUN DAY!!!!

Grapes, Shortcake, and I had a super fun day in Orlando today. We were going to go to church at Hope tonight, but we took too long at the Outlet Mall. We started out in the Bible Factory Outlet. I bought two new Bibles :-D The Answer Authentic Faith for an Uncertain World It is a bible with questions and different answers to the questions by different well known Christians and pastors such as Max Lucado...I know SUPER FUN! It is a New Century Version. I also bought the Hands On Bible It is a NLT version children's bible..but it has really cool things to do with most of the bible stories so that is SUPER FUN TOO! We also went to Clairs and I bought some new tongue rings, because I lost my other one cause I'm not able to wear it during camp. But I got like 5 new ones so I should be good for awhile. Then we went to Sheplers and Shortcake bought a new SUPER FUN cowboy hat...I know weird since we are in FL but what can I say...people in Florida are weird. We then went to The Book Warehouse and I bought GRACELAND A COLLECTION OF SONGS, DISCUSSION STARTERS, AND BIBLE STUDIES ABOUT THE JOURNEY FROM LOST TO FOUND It's about lost and found...yeah cool. I bought 3 new Max Lucado books A Gentle Thunder, An Angels Story, and Next Door Savior WITH TEEN STORY ADAPTATIONS Then we came home, made some dinner and a cake, and now we are watching Elf....so I'm gone for now....I'll talk to you all later...hope all are having a great summer!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home